Tuesday 26 August 2014

I very aware of how this may sound but I really miss alcohol!

I very aware of how this may sound but I really miss alcohol!

Apart from the glass of wine I had last night, I haven’t had much in the last couple of weeks, and I have noticed a few changes.

Yes I have lost weight (woo hoo, now the size of a baby hippo instead of its mum), but I have also lost the numbing affect it has when your brain goes into melt down. It does tend to have a marvellous quieting ability to make the commentary relent, and ease my anxiety.

                             

Today, I have been too worried, checking things constantly, for example my bank account 15 times, I am expecting money, not going completely gaga. I've been thinking my taps have been on, and they have haven’t, been worrying that I will be found out by work and you guys that I am a fraud! Worrying that everything will fall apart and feeling guilty that I can’t prevent it. All stupidity I know …

And I know that this is not quite the reality and in the long run alcohol doesn't help, but sitting here now, after having a day where I couldn't leave the flat, my mind Is expose to a water flow f feelings and thoughts I can normal avoid.

Feeling quite venerable right now, I hate this sense of insecurity, I will get through I always do, but I guess I’m a little fed up of needing a numbing agent at all.

Nobody is normal, but some do get by without hiding from themselves.

Never mind, it is pay day tomorrow and just because I can, I might treat myself to a bottle!

                                       hee! hee!


Have a feeling, nothing is ever going to change… black clouds always rolling in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment